WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN CHALLENGING TIMES CHALLENGE YOU?
What is your Plan B?
What are the best practices to prepare for the changes we are seeing in the world around us?
Leading Beyond Crisis and Adversity
Based on the teachings by John C. Maxwell
In a public broadcast over three days, John shared what he is learning and experiencing first hand as he leads with hope during this global crisis. It is hardships like this when leaders learn what it truly means to turn unexpected challenges into unprecedented opportunities.
Join a candid virtual discussion about the lessons John Maxwell share in his Facebook Live broadcast on the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, forcing leaders to lead through difficult times. You will learn to apply the lessons from John on understanding fear, seeing the big picture, and overcoming challenges.
Each session, we will discuss and guide you through the thoughts, values, and decisions to help you implement daily small, practical steps that will help you experience greater peace and empowerment as you lead yourself and others through a crisis.
- Learn practical ways to maneuver through times of difficulty and adversity
- Effectively battle distractions during times of crisis and stress
- Adopt successful thinking habits to think your way through any crisis
- You will learn how to better make decisions as you lead through adversity
- You will learn how to place fear in the right context and communicate your belief that better days are ahead
- You will learn to strengthen your relationships